Monday, May 20, 2019

Hands2Help 2019 wrap up

Hello All !

It has been such a productive and inspiring challenge this year.  Every year seems to surpass the last in the number of participants and quilts donated.  It reminds me that the quilting community is such a generous one indeed.  Like many of you I see so many beautiful tutorials online and then think “I want to make all of them !😀”.  Then reality sets in and do what I can with time constraints.  I am however armed with a bucket list of  quilts I’m going to make as my schedule allows.  Fabric hugs ( quilts) are needed year round so I will use the inspiration I have gotten to make and donate a quilt a month.  That is my goal.  A huge thank you to Sarah and all the participants who gave of their time and talent to make Hands2Help a success!  I completed three quilts this year that have been sent to Emily.  I apologize for indoor pics but the rain just won’t quit.







Thank you again to everyone who participated!  Keep on quilting 😀

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous. I especially love the middle one. Those black and white 4-patches just make that quilt sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. Bricks and Stepping Stones is one of my favorites. It’s so versatile!

    ReplyDelete