Saturday, October 28, 2017

Christmas Sewing

I have been checking off my Christmas sewing list one project at a time and making headway.  Currently I have finished a quilt and pillow cover and have 2 out of 8 Christmas stockings fully complete (sans the names emroidered) and the six others in some form of construction and also another pillow intended for a gift awaits hand quilting.  The reason I have the first two stockings complete is because they are for my first grandbaby !! I am over the moon excited about my grandson and although he isn't due to arrive until spring, I made him a stocking for my house and also one for my son and daughter-in-laws home.  I do have a picture of the quilt and pillow cover to share and when the stockings and other pillow are complete I will share those as well. I see alot of sewing for baby in my future and I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment